PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data includes:
- Your Email address
- Any other informations you share with us via Email
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you use any of our services, we may use your personal data in those cases.
- To help you with any enquiry you may have while contacting us
- To advertise our services and products through Emails using our Newsletter
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We do not rent or sell your personal data to any third parties. All of your personal data is only processed by us. Only the third parties that we need to run our services properly may acces your data. We have no acces or control over the methods they use to collect data. Said third parties may include our Newsletter provider or web hosting services necessary to run our services.
Your personal data is stored for as long as required by our services.
Users have rights regarding the processing of their data.
- Have their personal data removed from our services at any time.
- See if their data are being used by our services.
- Withdraw their consent of their data being processed by our services.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]